Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Post Without a Title

Today was the last swim practice of the season – tomorrow's champs. And because Tam pool is closed because of something to do with maintenance (it’s always maintenance) we swam at strawberry. At 6 AM. Just like the good old times, eh?

I’m partly kidding. There’s something refreshing about exercising first thing, bright and early, that gets you energized for the day. It feels great. Bad part is that now its around 7 and I have no idea what to do with all this time. I usually wake up around 11.

This is totally off topic, but remember yesterday when I said I collect words? And how I might share my list? Well, I’ve decided that starting next post, I’ll share one word for you per post, in the title. The word may have something to do with the post, it may not. Either way, there it is. It will also help my collection… because I have a confession. It’s not a very complete list. I had the idea a while ago and started to collect, but don’t do it that often… Sorry.

P.S. This post (saying that word too much!) is called “The Post Without a Title” because I don’t want it to be the only post with a “normal” name. I was going to name it “Swimming and Ideas” but it would be the odd one out. And if there’s one thing about me, it’s that I’m organized. I plan a lot. Some people (cough cough) get annoyed but that’s just the way I am. Besides, I’m usually the one to get things together. The annoyed people always end up liking the end product, and nothing big gets done unless there’s a plan. And it’s not that I don’t live in the moment, because I do. (Carpe diem is one of my favorite sayings.) I do spur of the moment things all the time. However, there’s a certain things have to be planned or go in order…. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment