Sunday, August 21, 2011

Contingency

A chance happening. A possibility.

It would appear that after a year of disuse, I have stumbled back upon this blog. I failed at this… couldn’t do it for 3 days without forgetting for a whole year.
A lot happened this year. More than I plan on going in depth on right now. Here’s a short list. Maybe I’ll fatten it up with details later.

Lacrosse

Basketball

New friends. Old friends

Starting high school

Boys

Growing up

Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons

Europe!!

Pamplona exchange trip

and more. this is harder than I thought. and looking back, I also tried a little to be someone I’m not. I tried to be mysterious, and whimsical, and off beat. Not girly. And I have a confession (there’s a lot of those in this blog, even though this is only the 4th post. It appears I have a lying problem) I’m not of those things. Maybe I wish I were. Maybe I am sometimes. But the vast majority of the time, I’m just your average teenage girl. And I’m super girly, pretty easy to read, and I try to be whimsical but keeping my heads in the clouds suffocates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment